Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Akshay Kumar & Paresh @ OMG Oh My God! special screening

Akshay Kumar and Paresh at their upcoming comedy Hindi movie 'OMG Oh My God!' special screening held in Jaipur yesterday night. OMG Oh My God! special screening attended by many dignitaries few of them including Maharani Padmani.In this movie Akshay Kumar himself playing the character of God Krishna.
Let use see the Bollywood upcoming film  OMG Oh My God! special screening, premiere.
Akshay Kumar & Paresh @ OMG Oh My God! special screening
Akshay Kumar and Paresh

Akshay Kumar & Paresh @ OMG Oh My God! special screening
Akshay Kumar and Paresh

Akshay Kumar & Paresh @ OMG Oh My God! special screening
Akshay Kumar and Paresh

Akshay Kumar & Paresh @ OMG Oh My God! special screening
Akshay Kumar and Paresh
  

No comments:

Post a Comment